Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day XI:

I did a lot more of the same kinds of things I have been doing with one exception, we had to unscramble a word. Given the letters "IPESNRUHTERIRANP" I unscrambled it to say "uniphaserprinter" which was not the right answer. Another good but incorrect unscramble attempt was "U R Happier Interns". That one was pretty funny. The final answer was apparently "intrapreneurship". Wikipedia defines this as "A person within a large corporation who takes direct responsibility for turning an idea into a profitable finished product through assertive risk-taking and innovation". I guess it has something to do with motivating creativity and innovation within a company.

My mom was on campus today so I got to go out to lunch with her. We went to this India restaurant off campus. It was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment