Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day VI:

Today i did more of the same things I have been doing with the demo Neural Network, but decided to further my attempt at trying to emulate and make one for myself. My first attempt was poorly planned and I ended up going back over the code i had written many times. I basically failed at that attempt. So I stepped back and took a different approach. I implemented all of my ideas but when it came to testing and debugging, things became very convoluted. So withdrew once again and decided to plan everything out and try to avoid coding things that could become very complicated. Although I still have a feeling that they will.

On a different note, on the way back from lunch today I noticed an area called the RITreat. I thought it was pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment